CEBC : The Voice of European Building Control!
Our mission : To provide expertise on building control systems to state level and Europe level
- To collect information on BC systems
It means to describe, analyse, evaluate and compare
- To monitor the environment and the new trends
- To disseminate our expertise
It means to establish recommendations, findings and suggestions and, to communicate internally (CEBC members) and externally (State or european level), by developing partnerships
CEBC is an international non-profit-making organisation called the ‘Consortium of European Building Control’ (hereinafter ‘CEBC’), incorporated under the Companies Act 1985 by the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales and in accordance with this Act.
The registered office of CEBC is currently located at Duncan and Toplis, 18 Northgate, Sleaford, Lincs, NG34 7BJ United Kingdom.
Contact details – Email: email@example.com
Members are involved in the safety and sustainability for the consumers in the field of building and construction and include both member organisations/government bodies with an interest in building control systems or active in the development of appropriate legislation.
Members developing activities such as:
- Inspection and checking of a building (during the different construction phases and life cycle of a building)
- Certification of skills or management systems or products
- Regulation and policy makers
- External control bodies